![]() |
Saturday, November 6, 2010
TUMBLRRRRRRRR Image: Yunomi. (Just Be Friends) Yesh, as mentioned, I has moved on to tumblr. I might come back here once in a while but not as often as tumblr (cos to me, I like typing tumblr rather than blogger HAH) Soooooooooooooooo I am finally putting my tumblr link here. Makeup/YouTube shit: http://bleach565.tumblr.com/ Useless rants on emo shit: http://r4rinkoramble.tumblr.com Vocaloid (I haven't updated though): vocaspazzim.tumblr.com RANDOM SPY STUFF LOL: ura-omote-yandere.tumblr.com Ahhhh god. This is so hard to say but... I'm writing a story. It's either gory, sad, emotional or goddamn romantic. Ok, maybe not gory...LOL. I want my girl to read it so...~ ~Rinko |
♥ R & R Disclaimer Here ! ♥ Profile Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin Age : 14 (2010) School : Evergreen Sec DoB : 29 January Email : :P ♥ Linksphere Ain Affiq Windy En Wei Dylon kor 2 ITG :D Ee Ling jie Xanne jie ♥ Loves School Family! ♥♥♥ Drawingg ♥♥♥ Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥ ♥ Tagbord ♥ Now Spinning ♥ Credits ♥ Designed by Yuukiko ♥ Basecodes : xox Image Editing : Photoscape Image : Google Domain : Blogger |