<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2731005983762930967?origin\x3dhttp://unexpressed-ache-ness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Thursday, September 2, 2010
IMITATION BLACK COMPLETESSS

So I'm done with Imitation Black ^^ Just left to do an English version for my Rinko565 channel. Woots. Ahh so now, I'm fucking satisfied with my awesome Len attempt and I'm planning to do Gekokujyo all by myself. That's right, Rin and Len! Cos I can't do rapping (Juvenile LOL or maybe Gemini) nor can I be a super shota -insert random shota songs in here-

So Len in Gekokujyo? Perfect. Huzzah. I think I'm gonna ace this. But I got no time to record tomorrow -cries- Stupid literature. Must do props at Enwei son's house with the gang tomorrow. Aww gawd. I wanna sleep sia -cries somemore- ARGGH!!

So the Bad Apple!! cover ain't up yet right? LOL I fail so much at it I didn't feel like posting it. Though I did post a Kandakaine Rein English cover: http://twaud.io/Fq5


Shou...me is gonna leave it up here for all to listen to. It's ok-ok to me. I mean, Western people don't like high-pitched voices D:

Ending here. Nights?
~Rinko



♥ R & R

Disclaimer Here !


♥ Profile

Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin
Age : 14 (2010)
School : Evergreen Sec
DoB : 29 January
Email : :P


♥ Linksphere


Ain
Affiq
Windy
En Wei
Dylon kor
2 ITG :D
Ee Ling jie
Xanne jie


♥ Loves

School Family! ♥♥♥
Drawingg ♥♥♥
Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥


♥ Tagbord






♥ Now Spinning


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ Credits

♥ Designed by Yuukiko
♥ Basecodes : xox


Image Editing : Photoscape
Image : Google
Domain : Blogger