<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2731005983762930967?origin\x3dhttp://unexpressed-ache-ness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Wednesday, August 11, 2010
ROFLism is back

In my Romeo mask

First of all, please sign petition here http://mikutour.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-1.html because it means a lot :O

Ok, next!

So now, life just gets bitchier. Ah, Ramadan has arrived .__. Means I can't cry. DANG! Urgh. Feel so freaking cold now. I don't know why. It's like, my head can't stand upright .__. Ain never come today. I want pengsan sia. So damn lonely and boring =A=

But Hafizu got talk to me more now hahahahas. And I touching/poking/"molesting" boys more now OAO -smacks hand- Ahhh damn bored now...

Buka time so farrrrr.............half an hour to go DDDDDDDDDDD: -cries a lot-

Ahhh Zee Jie sounds so much friendlier on Facebook messaging with me :P He now not so bully

Me: LOL xDD I used to stead with guy one then we break :P This current one is a girl I love a lot but she got boyf :P -trying to make the boyfriend jealous-
You like go to a lot of places like that o.o Fun or not? :33

ZJ: LOL bad sia you haha :D Sure fun la ! Europe lei ! :P

Me: xP Wah, go Europe~ I want go also xDD I ninja, confirm can :P Hm, then you no stead but you sure will like a girl right?? :PP

ZJ: LOL say earlier mah i can prepare for you a luagage .. nt for clothes but you inside den send u thr tgt :D LOL erm.. dun have lei y must i ?

Me:
LOL ok can uh! xDD Next time! Hahahas~ Why you don't like girl one?! D: You very not like the other guys leh, cannot bully :P Ehhh, can gimme ur number? (nxt year might not online :O) Then when I die, I send you msg lor LOL JKJK 
 
ZJ: LOL see first if i gt go other country :D Gt like before la but less and only like lei wont stead so easily .. maybe no courage bah . -censoredlol- :D wish you die soon LOL jk =x 
 
Hahahahahas, very fun to talk to him now ^^ I really want to see him at MPS again. Want hug? :P
 
Much happier...maybe,
~Rin



♥ R & R

Disclaimer Here !


♥ Profile

Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin
Age : 14 (2010)
School : Evergreen Sec
DoB : 29 January
Email : :P


♥ Linksphere


Ain
Affiq
Windy
En Wei
Dylon kor
2 ITG :D
Ee Ling jie
Xanne jie


♥ Loves

School Family! ♥♥♥
Drawingg ♥♥♥
Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥


♥ Tagbord






♥ Now Spinning


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ Credits

♥ Designed by Yuukiko
♥ Basecodes : xox


Image Editing : Photoscape
Image : Google
Domain : Blogger