![]() |
Saturday, August 28, 2010
OH HOLY, A RANT! >D ![]() Source: http://vocaloid.freeblog.hu/files/kagaminetwins.jpg First off, let's rant paragraph by paragraph on a stupid rant ^^ In her face hahahahahahs I feel so freaking evil .__.[eh, honestly lah. Well, in fact, I was saying the freaking truth. We were all happy until YOU came in and decided to stick there =.= Hey cmon. You were the idiot saying you wanted to so badly come into our group. SO BADLY THAT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GO AWAY AND LET WINDY JOIN US. WTF MAN. I mean, cmon. You not happy, go change group lah. Don't you dare KNN me. Remember, respect your elders.you bueysong w/ me, claudia or both of us? srsly, you bueysong w/ my or my attitude just fucking say it out loud k? nawt happy just say lah. i did told most of you that our grp is bloody disorganised and you told, no w8, MSN me saying, You not happy you can might as well leave. You're disrupting our group's peace. Knn.] [I tell you tht our grp is fucking disorganised and you say it's disrupting? There is no max...? Hullo? Nvr listen to teacher issit? Deaf ah? Hullo? Goodbye? Daryl is not doing props, he was in the wardrobe in the first place? What, you stupid?fucking shyt, you told me, As long as everyone happy, take up whut position also ohkay oh, so thr are like? 3 ppl doing prop whn th max is 2. 4 if including daryl. and only me & claudia doing this. so when the hell did daryl jump t being in wardrobe? and whr th fuck is junhui whn he's suppose t help us?] And this is where you cross my line. "whr th fuck is junhui whn he's suppose t help us?" SERIOUSLY!? Do you honestly think he didn't do anything? He did so much more shit than you can, do you know? You don't know. Why? You don't have the team spirit the rest of us have. You so busy whining and complaining you don't know how much we progressed. And you know what? All you did was that shit background. So? Junhui did most of the props and I'm gonna help with the latest one later. Still dare say he never do anything? [nevermind 'bout tht. Did I say anything about a pianist? It's Affiq, not me. No, it's ain't your problem. I was doing the same thing as you, whining. I wasn't complaining about you, I was doing it at Affiq.you said tht you needed a pianist t go play th piano fr th background music. i volunteered. and you last minute say don't need, since you alrdy found the music. on thurs, whn you re-discovered i can play th piano, you told me t learn all those fucking songs. and your "30mins song" all went to waste. is it my fucking problem?] [when i once said that i have sewing machine, I'm sorry but you never really bothered reminding us about it? =.= It's also your fault you know .___.;;; It was Vanessa who said it. I didn't tell her about the tailor cos what, she's so freaking stubborn. I'm the leader, I very well know what's going on. So just shut up. and you can use it. You said ohk. when Ms Vatchala ask if ALL groups are ready, you raised your bloody hands and said, "We Need sewing machine" and whn i said tht i told all of you guys i have, fucking daryl thn say he have. please lah. you guys have been asking fr sewing machine fr so fucking long and thn he finally volunteered? this can only shw tht you dont take in mind whut th "props" ppl say.] [nao, you suddenly sms claudia this. Uh...when the fck did I say that? Anyway, isn't the whole class full of dogs anyway? Don't you call yourself one? I never said you're supposed to do the scripts and clothes =.= Stupid stupid. You are so dumb, for real. You are really really really so dumb. I didn't do anything last minute. It's you all rushing and panicking me which is why in that fit, I do everything so freakn rushed. I can't take these things =.= And you bitches don't want to take the role of a leader? And pushing this at me? Cmon lah. Seriously, all your fault make me leader. I can't take the stress =.= what if I go commit suicide cos of this? My fault? No. YOUR fault. Bitches :P"Just be the background ppl cos at the party mah. Then shud have lots of ppl. Just wear any dress and look nice." believe me. i bet clau's also pissed. are we your understudies or dog? do we have to prepare everything? including scripts and clothes when we are not in-charge? do we have to undergo such things? cos props ppl not important isit? so you think we fucking slack you want us to do things last minute, and make things perfect? please.] [do you know romeo and juliet live in an era whr their ballgowns are fucking poofy? Yes, I know. But not necessarily they have everything go POOF =.= I didn't say anything. Go die in a hole lah. You don't like it, say lah. I leader can always make adjustments =.= Stuuuupid. Normal evening gowns do the trick too. We don't necessarily have to do EXACTLY as the old era. We can do like the 1996 version =.= stupid. Think you so freaking capable, do it yourself lah. BITCHso you expect us t have this fucking poofy dresses and suits? it's fucking hawt. nao whr you wan us find the materials fr th dress whn you yourself already cannot finish coping with it already? screw you fuckers. was planning to have a happy mood t go play bad w/ th usual ppl : dorothy, beilin and daryl. and you fucking guys have ruin it. srsly lah hor. not happy just say. dont be some mother fucking dogs.] And from the start, I wasn't happy with you anyway. It was your fault Windy, wait no, Enwei was pissed. It was your fault that our group become so bloody disorganised. It was your own fault for joining this "disorganised" group. Hell, you are the most fucking corrupted bitch I've ever seen in my life. You angry with Vanessa, can. Don't anyhow drag me into this so that you can rant about it. ~Rinko |
♥ R & R Disclaimer Here ! ♥ Profile Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin Age : 14 (2010) School : Evergreen Sec DoB : 29 January Email : :P ♥ Linksphere Ain Affiq Windy En Wei Dylon kor 2 ITG :D Ee Ling jie Xanne jie ♥ Loves School Family! ♥♥♥ Drawingg ♥♥♥ Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥ ♥ Tagbord ♥ Now Spinning ♥ Credits ♥ Designed by Yuukiko ♥ Basecodes : xox Image Editing : Photoscape Image : Google Domain : Blogger |