![]() |
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Motivation...? I applaud your spilling of blood. It made me smile. I just realised something. In my life so far, there ain't any motivation to keep me going...to make me WANT to live. I've always been stuck on the fact that there's nothing in this world and there might as well not be ): So now, I'm going to set a goal for myself. An achievable goal that I can slack around for (OMG I'M SO LAZY). So now, let's see... Here are goals I'm setting for myself! I'll put them in the sidebar and tick them off when I achieve them 8D : -Be a fashion designer. -Learn to sew (also applies to the first one) -Become a better singer and perform one day (This is huge!) -Stop emo-ing once and for all (: Ok, so end of the topic. Now onto today~! Today was HORRIBLE! Morning assembly kena caught by Viknesh to pull all my fringe up =A= Damn him sia. Then everything else was shitty. Seriously! After school go cwp must chiong lor, I chiong into the bus, fall down =A= Embarrassed sia! And my head and leg pain. Wtf sia. To make things worst, the fucking 3excel mats who were there freaking LAUGHED at me! Ok, so what if I was bleeding? WOULD YOU LAUGH IF I DIED ALSO!? Heartless jerks you pathetic fools =.= And A LOT of aunties talk to me in Mandarin...I LOOK THAT CHINESE!? ARGH! IRRITATING DAY! To make matters worst, Vanessa backstabbed the Triplets (C) and ditched the whole NDP ON FRIDAY IN EVG thing... WTF! Might as well not stay back with us and eat with us lah! Anyhow backstab. We joined because we thought you would. You traitor. Fuck you. Fuck you so much. Oh wait, no one wants to. Cos you're such an annoying bitch who wants to ruin my life. Heck, ever since you DID came into my already fucked up life, you made things worse for me. Now you're just going to steal my only friends away from me! BITCH! So fuck all that happened to me. I feel so fucked up today. More than ever. CJ said he IS my friend ._. I feel otherwise. I feel like he's the next Alvin...gift of tongue for texting (gift of fingers?) but in real, he doesn't give a damn. It feels so similar. God damn my life...I feel so shitty so fast. CJ tells me to appreciate life but how to? He says I'm imagining everything but what is the reality then? I just heard my mum shouting on the phone about someone having an affair.."Affair" "Caught them" "Bowling centre" "Modern" Damn, how come I got the feeling it's my dad? I better stay up to listen if they fight @_____@ Ah, nothing good happened today except maybe talking to Hima-chan a.k.a Nee-san~~~~! Damn, I love her so much. She's so sweet~ And she's studying at Raffles art -insert something- but I do know it's a university! oAo She's older than me by that much! xD Hahahahas~! Getting addicted to Parachute =x= first time I getting addicted to an english song...damn damn damn! The world is turning upside down!! D: Ah my hair is getting messier, ~Reina |
♥ R & R Disclaimer Here ! ♥ Profile Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin Age : 14 (2010) School : Evergreen Sec DoB : 29 January Email : :P ♥ Linksphere Ain Affiq Windy En Wei Dylon kor 2 ITG :D Ee Ling jie Xanne jie ♥ Loves School Family! ♥♥♥ Drawingg ♥♥♥ Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥ ♥ Tagbord ♥ Now Spinning ♥ Credits ♥ Designed by Yuukiko ♥ Basecodes : xox Image Editing : Photoscape Image : Google Domain : Blogger |