![]() |
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Inasai!! You never came Irritating days ): I don't want to talk to you anymore! Just shut up already! D: Marcus...I have no interest in talking to you :| Hakamairi addicted! Oh gawd. Ok so err. Nothing to emo about ): That's a first. So er now, I suddenly want to dance Bad Apple! again D: It's so...it's just seducing me! >< And sis won't do it D: Dammnn. And still want to be proud of it ): :P So err yeah. Nothing to say. Just that I want to be more man :O Manlier than any man, Ryo |
♥ R & R Disclaimer Here ! ♥ Profile Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin Age : 14 (2010) School : Evergreen Sec DoB : 29 January Email : :P ♥ Linksphere Ain Affiq Windy En Wei Dylon kor 2 ITG :D Ee Ling jie Xanne jie ♥ Loves School Family! ♥♥♥ Drawingg ♥♥♥ Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥ ♥ Tagbord ♥ Now Spinning ♥ Credits ♥ Designed by Yuukiko ♥ Basecodes : xox Image Editing : Photoscape Image : Google Domain : Blogger |