![]() |
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
DOLLS Sexy Seme Smile~ Scube I'm so crazy over shota Len !! I don't know why! That aside, I listened to a nice song today: And something in it made me cry T_T I think I know why... How I would interpret this song: It is a song of hope and dreams, perseverance and courage. Len and Rin hoped and dreamed for the mirror to break because they want to be together. I've always hoped and dreamed. They persevered and took courage to sing to each other, knowing very well their melody cannot reach to the other. I think that made me cry so much inside. This song was telling me something about life. Don't give up, Rin! One way or another, the mirror reflecting hope and dreams will soon break no matter how long it will take. All you need is courage to move on and love your own self. You just need to stop stopping over little obstacles and move on to bigger ones. You need to break the mirror. That's my life goal. And another bitch So this song. I still remember it. Back then when I thought all was calm and peaceful turned into havoc and chaos in one day. '"For what reason was I born?" Until now, those words echo in my head, like the chirping of birds every morning. I could not stop ruffling myself into the soft ends of the bed. My hands started moving on its own and sure enough, arrived at my neck. An itch. I started feeling for it and it was all over my body. I had to overcome it. Now. ' Those were the thoughts that filled me to the brim that night. I still cannot forget. I will always remember the time that God left me all alone to fend for myself. I hated that. But now I realise, I have to stop depending. I have to start on my own. Which is why I will cry for this memory and myself. I want to stay happy forever. I want to relive those joyful moments I had with all of you. I want to stop fearing again. I want to live once more. If the world DOES end at 2012, I will regret everything. I don't want to. Which is why now, I want to make the best out of my life. I just have to realise "There's a limit to the number of happy days one has". I just have to realise life DOES have those happy days. I just let go of them too early. Goddamn early it was .___. So here ends my longwinded philosophy. Thank you. And stay happy ~Rinko |
♥ R & R Disclaimer Here ! ♥ Profile Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin Age : 14 (2010) School : Evergreen Sec DoB : 29 January Email : :P ♥ Linksphere Ain Affiq Windy En Wei Dylon kor 2 ITG :D Ee Ling jie Xanne jie ♥ Loves School Family! ♥♥♥ Drawingg ♥♥♥ Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥ ♥ Tagbord ♥ Now Spinning ♥ Credits ♥ Designed by Yuukiko ♥ Basecodes : xox Image Editing : Photoscape Image : Google Domain : Blogger |