<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2731005983762930967?origin\x3dhttp://unexpressed-ache-ness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Butterflies in my mouth

 I can't get you out of my head...and it's me killing you in there

I am listening to Chopin Fantaisie-Impromptu KAGAMINE RIN now...cos it's nice. I love this song. It's like, at one point, it's violent and fast, dangerous, and at another, it's soft, smooth and slow; just like life. And I love it. Woots.


Ok back on track. Too much of *MONSTER sightings .___. Damn my life. DAMMMNNNN! D: Me no likey. On the other hand, I'm becoming more and more man than ever oAo Something. Inside. Me. Wants. That. To. Happen.


So today was kinda boring. I think I can get along well with Ms Yan .__. Ah so damn boring these days. MONSTER talk/bully/tease me a bit today >< And I liked it. Wtf? OAO 


Eh, I paling tk suker vanessa sial. Dier ni mcm nk act cute ajer. Ish3, geli lahhh =A= Ee I hate her man. Walao, hchibai. Go die in a fucking hole. Shoo. Eeeee disgusting. I kena yang paling basah dlm hujan, I tak complain. Dier tak seterok aku, complain non-stop oi =A= Irritating sia. Just shut your fucking gap lah, chibai. 


Enough ranting. So freaking angry with the prefects. Wanna stab them if I can sia. Stab stab stab! :X


So end end end lor. I lazy rant so damn much. After this will be a tut. Nyehhh nid write fast


Wanna-be makeup guru,
Ryo



♥ R & R

Disclaimer Here !


♥ Profile

Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin
Age : 14 (2010)
School : Evergreen Sec
DoB : 29 January
Email : :P


♥ Linksphere


Ain
Affiq
Windy
En Wei
Dylon kor
2 ITG :D
Ee Ling jie
Xanne jie


♥ Loves

School Family! ♥♥♥
Drawingg ♥♥♥
Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥


♥ Tagbord






♥ Now Spinning


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ Credits

♥ Designed by Yuukiko
♥ Basecodes : xox


Image Editing : Photoscape
Image : Google
Domain : Blogger