![]() |
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
QUICKIE
Just wanna say I'm learning a new LOVE & JOY dance from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsezL7uvjr0 It's like, so much simpler and less energetic :P Maybe I'll find a way to fuse the two different dances together somehow! Hahas. So now, a quick question. I'm still thinking of making a magazine in school but what should it be about? What should be the name? I was thinking something like, "EHsians" as in E: Evergreen, H: High. Pronounced as "Asians" :D Creative or what!? Hahas. Now I got Xanne Jie as me tailor, I have to think carefully about the costumes for literature ._. R&J or MoV? I still don't know :PPP But what I DO know is that I wanna get jie to do me cosplay costumes~! Yays! That's it for now. Lazy post crap stuff that happened today :P 2 more days for Ain bday~! As retarded as a retard, Reina |
♥ R & R Disclaimer Here ! ♥ Profile Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin Age : 14 (2010) School : Evergreen Sec DoB : 29 January Email : :P ♥ Linksphere Ain Affiq Windy En Wei Dylon kor 2 ITG :D Ee Ling jie Xanne jie ♥ Loves School Family! ♥♥♥ Drawingg ♥♥♥ Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥ ♥ Tagbord ♥ Now Spinning ♥ Credits ♥ Designed by Yuukiko ♥ Basecodes : xox Image Editing : Photoscape Image : Google Domain : Blogger |