![]() |
Thursday, July 29, 2010
NEW BLOG
I was thinking of doing some production name but I DON'T HAVE A VOCALOID to work with! D: So then, while at the doctor today, I kept thinking. I like to write (although it ain't good) so I decided to do a blog in the name ^^ I shall post it up here when I get it done hehes. Oh yeah, I'm losing my voice ): ~Reina |
♥ R & R Disclaimer Here ! ♥ Profile Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin Age : 14 (2010) School : Evergreen Sec DoB : 29 January Email : :P ♥ Linksphere Ain Affiq Windy En Wei Dylon kor 2 ITG :D Ee Ling jie Xanne jie ♥ Loves School Family! ♥♥♥ Drawingg ♥♥♥ Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥ ♥ Tagbord ♥ Now Spinning ♥ Credits ♥ Designed by Yuukiko ♥ Basecodes : xox Image Editing : Photoscape Image : Google Domain : Blogger |