![]() |
Monday, July 12, 2010
LOOKS
I sent to 9 people the message "Am I that unattractive?" after Affiq indirectly and OBVIOUSLY called me UGLY! URGH! And of course, the fellow good people: Xanne jie, EeLing jie, Jannah mummi, Marcus, Jarin Girlfy, Amanda-sexyy, Eugene the awesome maple kor and Haru-nee :D So in this time and age...looks really DO matter. OMG. That brings us to another topic...PLASTIC SURGERY *legasp* I don't want it!! -cries- But seriously, views? Do looks REALLY matter? Or is it just the people being too greedy? ): Ok, I'm just lazy to do a real post. I did a few dubs =.= They suck. K ciaos. Lalala, ~Reina |
♥ R & R Disclaimer Here ! ♥ Profile Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin Age : 14 (2010) School : Evergreen Sec DoB : 29 January Email : :P ♥ Linksphere Ain Affiq Windy En Wei Dylon kor 2 ITG :D Ee Ling jie Xanne jie ♥ Loves School Family! ♥♥♥ Drawingg ♥♥♥ Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥ ♥ Tagbord ♥ Now Spinning ♥ Credits ♥ Designed by Yuukiko ♥ Basecodes : xox Image Editing : Photoscape Image : Google Domain : Blogger |