![]() |
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Ain advanced-by-1-day bday :D
Ok so today, I was feeling excited and nervous for the cake plan. MAN! What I was scared of most is the part where she wants to go back early and the mats stealing our cake :P Hehes. So it went according to plan. I didn't expect movie ticket queue to be so damn short! WTF! I had to think on the spot on how to make us window shop LONGER. It took damned 1 hour lol!~ So I pretended I wanted to buy a present for my sis~ We look around places! Many many places! Hehes~ In the end, really buy her last minute present OwO Manzx! Money all gone~ No more savings hahaxx Then when we did go back, she damn speechless~ Funni funni. Thought she no appetite xP The cake yummy!!! :PPPP Yumyum. Yummy birthday indeed. For Ain lah. Not me. I old ;_; ROFLCOPTERR Eh I stop here for now. At Ain's house~ Heehee. FUCKING GREAT MISSION, Reina :P |
♥ R & R Disclaimer Here ! ♥ Profile Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin Age : 14 (2010) School : Evergreen Sec DoB : 29 January Email : :P ♥ Linksphere Ain Affiq Windy En Wei Dylon kor 2 ITG :D Ee Ling jie Xanne jie ♥ Loves School Family! ♥♥♥ Drawingg ♥♥♥ Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥ ♥ Tagbord ♥ Now Spinning ♥ Credits ♥ Designed by Yuukiko ♥ Basecodes : xox Image Editing : Photoscape Image : Google Domain : Blogger |