![]() |
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
CNT TAKE CUSS, PUSSY?!
Changed URL. Crazy about curse words and Ke$ha! Urgh. Been through rough times lately. Made a kor called Eugene :D He is awesome stuff. I love my kor so much. Like a real sibling lah. Letting go of my love life. Don't want to think about it anymore. It's what made me grow emo. Destroy the cause! ;D And so, probably no shitfuck person can find this blog cos I'm awesome ;DD <3 myself manzxs. Tomorrow going Waterfront with Ain and Affiq a.k.a TRIPLETS! Miss them to an extent :{ Extent only. Since I quite hyper, I showcase assfaced pix for you! Whoever is reading this xD hauu.... ~Super duper shitty, Rinko :P |
♥ R & R Disclaimer Here ! ♥ Profile Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin Age : 14 (2010) School : Evergreen Sec DoB : 29 January Email : :P ♥ Linksphere Ain Affiq Windy En Wei Dylon kor 2 ITG :D Ee Ling jie Xanne jie ♥ Loves School Family! ♥♥♥ Drawingg ♥♥♥ Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥ ♥ Tagbord ♥ Now Spinning ♥ Credits ♥ Designed by Yuukiko ♥ Basecodes : xox Image Editing : Photoscape Image : Google Domain : Blogger |