![]() |
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Literature Play (MACBETH)
Day started off badly (sleepy in class). I freakn walked to recess (usually happily walking~). Ate pocky with Ain and Affiq. Quite boring. Saw Sushi. Er kay...lol. So then after recess was even worse. History did crap, as usual. English, never paid any attention :P Den 15mins early release to go dress up. I was PANICKING in the toilet. Want to put eyeshadow, hand shaking. Eye liner, hand shaking. Put make up on Ain, hand shaking. As a result, I can't wear the fake eyelashes that I intended to wear, but the other one instead (simpler). Gah. People said I look scary D: Good wad, witch mahh!! So then we went music room watch. Try and improvise ours. Then came our turn. Affiq was like telling us all his plans, went up then BAM! So nervous liddat lehh :PPP We didn't rehearse but did pretty well!~ Ain screamed funny. Then to make it a bit longer, I went "It's [the snake] not dead yet..." Affiq: Oh *whacks snake* Me: Still not dead...*pours powder all over it* Ain: AAAAHHHHH *stabs snake* Now it's dead... Then the class laugh :D Anyway, I was on the roll. I went spraying the powder ALL OVER the cauldron and snake till everything became WHITE :D SO FUN! Surprisingly, when we cleared the stage, the place was clean o.O The only affected area was my...SCARF DDDD: wtf mann. Then hang out after school with Nasya (a bit) and Afiq (a bit). Met Johanna then go Ain house fetch her, go back school. Come back, hang out at canteen (where she got endless supply of sights of HONEY :D and me, SUSHI :D) Dylon tegur my makeup D: wtf man. Ain got compliment A LOT! Eh, I put the makeup on her hor!!!! >DDDDDDDDD Gonna upload stuff now. Buh bai~ ~Rin |
♥ R & R Disclaimer Here ! ♥ Profile Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin Age : 14 (2010) School : Evergreen Sec DoB : 29 January Email : :P ♥ Linksphere Ain Affiq Windy En Wei Dylon kor 2 ITG :D Ee Ling jie Xanne jie ♥ Loves School Family! ♥♥♥ Drawingg ♥♥♥ Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥ ♥ Tagbord ♥ Now Spinning ♥ Credits ♥ Designed by Yuukiko ♥ Basecodes : xox Image Editing : Photoscape Image : Google Domain : Blogger |