<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2731005983762930967?origin\x3dhttp://unexpressed-ache-ness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Tuesday, April 27, 2010
270409

Sushi keeps looking at me. It's getting annoying. He's making me have wild thoughts.


SKOOL:
(sing to Tik Tok)
Wake up in the morning
feeling like Lady Gaga,
went to school and danced like freaks
 with my little bro Affiq.
Before I stop, watch the clock
 with all thoughts driving wild
And when I leave for the crowd,
I keep comin' back.


I'm talkin'
spot checks for all classes-ses
driving me so insane-sane
need to tie up my hair-hair
N-no I don't really listen to them
but Mus and Lina fleed
Trying to get a little bit angry...


Please stop
we want no more
Ouch, who wants a bunch of nerds
in E-V-G sec,
where all our kids are cool?
Tonight, I'm still here
thinking about the lit play, NO!
oh oh oh oh~
oh oh oh oh~


Emo phase
coming back
though I want to kill myself
exams coming by
and I'm not so sure 'bout them
Tick tock, on the clock
but the time won't ever stop, NO!
oh oh oh oh~
oh oh oh oh~


Aint got a care in world, 
but got plenty of stress...
Aint got no money in my pocket,
 but the Pocky is bought.
Now, I start to freak out 
cause I just saw a lesbian.
But I try not to copy her 
unless I look like a dude.


I'm talkin' bout - thinking about SUSHI-SHI
Boys tryna be a bitch-bitch
Gonna smack him if he getting too annoy-ing
Now, now - we goin' till I kick them out, out
Or the randomness I have
Saw Sharks too many times
Sha-sharks so...suck



Physics test, make it die
I feel like I'm gonna fail
Tonight, gonna regret the decisions I made
Tick tock, on the clock
but time just won't stop, NOOOO!
NO NO NO NO!!
NO NO NO NO!!


FUCK THAT! A chat pop!
Dylon is talking to me o.O
Oh gawd, I feel bad
I should just go suck a dick
Lahlah~ I don't care
I'm so gonna regret this
OUH OUH OUH OUH!
OUH OUH OUH OUH!


I'm gonna stop here :P
Anyway, aft sch go Ain house. Saw her adik *happy lah budak ni*. He did some interview. Dylon talked to me while I was typing this crap. Haiyo. Bad mood still want talk with me ==


Anyway, tomorrow Macbeth~ Wish me luck. Gonna be siao...hopefully I can be emo tomorrow.


~Rin



♥ R & R

Disclaimer Here !


♥ Profile

Name : Reina/Akihiko Rin
Age : 14 (2010)
School : Evergreen Sec
DoB : 29 January
Email : :P


♥ Linksphere


Ain
Affiq
Windy
En Wei
Dylon kor
2 ITG :D
Ee Ling jie
Xanne jie


♥ Loves

School Family! ♥♥♥
Drawingg ♥♥♥
Cosplay/Photography ♥♥♥


♥ Tagbord






♥ Now Spinning


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ Credits

♥ Designed by Yuukiko
♥ Basecodes : xox


Image Editing : Photoscape
Image : Google
Domain : Blogger